Deleting fields or widgets off report forms
Fields and widgets are used to build your report forms. Deleting a field because it is not needed on a form is easy, but this can only be done on the web app.
- Log in to the account that you wish to makes changes to on the SaferMe website.
- Navigate to the side bar of the web app.
- Select the control panel.
- Select in the top left-hand corner in the dropbox what channel you what to edit.
- Select the "Design Form" tab.
- Select the "Fields" tab.
- Click on the small 'x' on the field you wish to remove.
- Click remove.
You can only remove fields and widgets on the Web App.
For more information on fields go to adding field items to a channel.