Viewing Channel Data in the Analytics Page
Our analytics page allows you to see interesting data about your channel. Here you can find information on when a report was made, who contributes and engages the most in your channels and data about the collection of reports on your channels.
- Navigate to the control panel on the SaferMe web app.
- Navigate to the Analytics tab located on the top navigation bar.
- Select what channel you wish to view channel data on in the drop box.
- To change the time period of the data you can select the dates in the top right-hand corner in the calendar. It is automatically set at 6 months.
- These graphs can be downloaded as pdfs in a graph format you want.
We define Awareness as a number of notifications a user has opened.
The analytics page is only available on the web app.