Making an offline report
SaferMe allows you to make reports even when you are offline. Once you come back into an area where you have an internet connection, the report will be automatically uploaded to SaferMe.
- After you have downloaded an offline area you are ready to make a report offline.
- Place the pin in the location where you want to make the report.
- Tap on the red report button in the bottom right hand corner.
- Select the channel you wish to make the report on.
- Fill out the report details.
- Post the report.
- A box will appear under the feed which shows how many pending offline reports are waiting to be uploaded.
- Once you go back online the reports will be uploaded to SaferMe and other users will be alerted. The box showing your pending offine alerts will dissapear once they have been uploaded.
Offline reporting is only available on the mobile app.
For more information on offline reporting go to downloading an offline report.