Downloading an offline area
To make an offline report you first need to download a map for offline reporting. This is because if your phone does not have an internet connection, it may not have had a chance to download a map of the area you will be working in.
If you know you are going to an area where you won't have data, you can download a map where you are going to be while you are offline.
- Navigate to the layers button in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Select offline areas.
- Click add new offline area. If you have never downloaded a map before, skip this step.
- Navigate to the area on the map which you want to download. The smaller the area you select to download, the faster the map will save.
- You will see a progress bar while the map is downloading wait for the bars to finish loading.
- Click save once the map has downloaded.
Offline reporting is only available on the mobile app.
For more information on offline reporting please go to making an offline report.