Viewing Report Data in the Analytics page
SaferMe allows you to collate data you receive in reports into useful statistics. We can produce graphs based on the drop down options and radio buttons in your forms.
- Navigate to the control panel on the SaferMe web app.
- Navigate to the Analytics tab located on the top navigation bar.
- Click the "Reports" tab next to the "Channel" tab.
- Select what report you wish to view report data on in the drop box.
- To change the time period of the data you can select the dates in the top right-hand corner in the calendar. It is automatically set on 6 months.
- These graphs can be downloaded as pdfs in a graph format you want.
The analytics page is only available on the web app.