State Fields overview
States contain a set of instructions which tell a report how to act when a report enters a particular state. SaferMe allows you to create your own states, and also offers a range of preset ones to choose from. You can edit a state to act the way you want. When you edit a state you can:
- Edit the state label.
- Define how the pins look (Normal, loud or invisible).
- Set who will get alerted when the state is hit (none, admins only, operators and admins or all).
- Set an auto-transition to next state.
- Restrict who can access reports in this state.
States automatically move from the top down. If a state is supposed to transition to a new state within a timeframe, it will transition to the one positioned directly underneath it.
Users can move a report into a particular state on both the website and mobile app, if they have permission to do so.
- Log in to SaferMe.
- Go to the Control panel.
- Select States
- Drag the fields of your choice to the State workflow.
- Click on the fields to edit.