Overview of each widget in the Channel Form
There are several widgets available on SaferMe to create your own customised forms for your channels.
- Category - This widget helps users of your channel to categorise what they report. You can assign colours to the categories. When a report is made in a particular category, its colour reflects the category.
- Section Break - Use this widget to insert a section break.
- Check Box - Select this widget to insert checkboxes, and customise the labels under Options.
- Drop Down - Use the drop down widget for multiple answers questions. Add and customise labels located under Options.
- Radio Button - Insert this widget for Radio Button-styled labels.
- Time & Date Select - Set the time & date of your reports.
- Description - Use this widget to let users insert text.
- Instruction or Information text - This widget allows you to add text to your form.
- Long Text Box - Select this widget to let users insert long text in your report. You can edit the label.
- Short Text Box - Select this widget to let users insert short text in your report. You can edit the label.
- File Attachment - This widget allows users to add files to the report.
- Photos - This widget allows users to add photos to the report.
- Display Report Viewers - This widget displays the number of people who viewed your report.
- Signature - Insert this widget to let users add a signature once the report has been posted.
Use the "Preview Form" button on the bottom left-hand side to get a quick overview of your form.