Creating a Channel
Creating a private channel for your SaferMe account allows you to make private reports. You can add people to this channel under the web app control panel.
- Navigate to the report button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Navigate to the green "I" button in the top right-hand corner.
- Click yes please to make a private channel.
- Fill in the name of the new form.
- Make form.
- Click My channels from the menu on the left.
- Click create new channel button in the top right-hand corner.
- Give your channel a name and a description. Adding a phone number makes it easier for us to help you with your account setup.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Add a channel.
Any new channels that you create will pop up under my channels on the web app and your report channels and on my map on the mobile app.
For more information on channels, please go to creating a channel with everything it needs.