Creating a report
- Open the app (download the app here).
- Change your location for your report on the map, or keep the pin where you are.
- Push the red "make a report" button at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select the channel you want to report to. Note that the private and secure channels that you have access to will be at the top of the list. Don't have a private channel? Go here to learn how to set one up.
- Fill in your report details - categorise your report and take a photo!
- Post and review your report.
- Login to SaferMe.
- Click "My Channels" on the left-hand menu.
- Navigate to the channel you wish to make a report on and click the green button "Make a report".
- Move the pin on the screen to mark the location of your report or search for the location down the bottom of the screen
- When ready click "Next" on the upper right of the screen.
- Fill in the report details.
- Click "post report" at the bottom of the form.